Sunday, April 24, 2005

Two new dogs and one ugly rig

So, what does a dog truck and trailer look like? Well, if you are us, it looks like this:

the truck
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the trailer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The box on the truck came up here with us when we moved. So did the trailer. However, everything else has been added for our trip back. Most of the wood was salvaged from the dump, so some pieces don't really fit like they should; some were too short but I had no choice, I had to use them. The paint was the cheapest we could find (any wonder? Who would use that colour?) And, there you have it: one dog-rig.

Yesterday we picked up our last two dogs. Moxie and Mouse. They are sisters and they, too, are shy. The pictures of them are the best I could get since the batteries on the camera were running low. Here they are:

Moxie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mouse

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This will be the last post for a while because we are heading back to Ontario. We expect the drive to take a week. I will post as soon as I can, and I should have a lot of pictures from our trip. Also, I hope to better be able to describe our new dogs, so I'll have a seperate page for them. Watch for the link on our sidebar.

3 comments:

dogsled_stacie said...

Update 'yer damn blog!! :-)

I'm wondering what the heck the nomadic family is up to!!!??!!??

Anonymous said...

If you like three dog night you may very well like this site three dog night

Anonymous said...

If you like bulldog club kennel westminster you may very well like this site bulldog club kennel westminster