Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It turns out that I am further behind than I thought. The pictures below are clickable thumbnails, and if you are interested in seeing them larger you will be brought to a different page. I'll work on this.

I'm not sure if I should really be posting this, but I went out and set some snares for rabbits today. I'm hoping that I get at least two because it would be really nice to have our neighbours over for dinner and I know they enjoy rabbit.

When we moved to this piece of property, our first neighbour was pretty much a shut-in. He wandered outside when the mood struck but that was not very often. Then, last winter, the house was put up for sale and our current neighbours moved in. At first, I was happy because that made them the newbies and the "you knew we had dogs when you moved in, so quit complaining" argument applied. Eighteen dogs barking and howling when I'm feeding them or loading them up for a run can get pretty noisy. Happily for us, however, they are both great people and both of them love being outside. They say they don't mind the dogs, much less hear them which is good and the other day we took them out on the sleds so that they would maybe understand the thrill of it. At any rate, it is nice to be on good terms with them, so let's hope for some rabbits.

Below is one of the only pictures of the first goat we had. Hunter, ever the princess, is out with him feeding him grass. He was about six weeks old in this photo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry if this post seems a bit random and boring. I was more looking for a test of sorts to try out my new changes.

one last photo of my goofy kid, for all those who haven't seen her in a while.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'til next time,


No comments: